So ... what do we do now?
Rush into committing to another child?
Stick with one child?
We are choosing option 3. We redid paperwork this morning and have changed our request to adopt Elliot and an unknown child.
What this means is that we would learn of the child during our first trip to Eastern Europe. This is called a blind referral. The adoption authorities will be able to present us a book with children that are available for adoption. At which time, we will be able to decide if one of those children are meant for our family.
We ask that you would pray for clear direction from the Lord as to which child, if any, are meant to be added to our family.