Thursday, March 24, 2011

A Month's Worth of Fun

I am not sure where time goes, but it sure flies!  We have done a lot since my last picture update.

Planted a garden


And it grew from this  .....           to this                            


Our first harvest

Our first broken bone. 
I pray it will be our last as it has been quite a process.
 

The first cast ... neon pink!!!!
 
 The second cast - neon orange!!!!

And for the record, she does own more than one skirt :)




 We baked cookies with friends


Then, ate the cookies, MMMMMM......



The big girls wanted me to wake up to something special --- God's Word and a note that said "I luve mom"



 Yummy custard!


 

 

Learning to measure



The properties of water
 

Great grip for a 2 year old!!!!!

Just a swinging!!!!!



Daddy's girlie


She graded her own work :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

. Sorry! I removed the word verification feature and immediately got spammed. So, alas, it is back!