Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Q & A #2 - I am getting a visitor and she could use your help!!!!

My friend Catherine at http://wronginalltherightways-travcat.blogspot.com/ asks

I would love to know if you can send me some of the delicious food you make!

I certainly can, but I would rather cook some really yummy meals when you and the girls are here next weekend!


Yes, you read that right!  The famous Catherine is coming to Houston!  Whoot! 

Why you ask???  Victoria and Francesca are having surgery in Dallas.  Isn't Catherine an awesome mommy???? She sought the best cranial surgeon for the girls and he happens to be in Dallas, so we get the pleasure of seeing her soon.




There are great costs involved and a chipin has been set up to help with the girls surgery costs. 

If the Lord leads you, please give a little donation. 

In our adoption, donations of five and ten dollars grew to thousands.  No donation is too small. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

. Sorry! I removed the word verification feature and immediately got spammed. So, alas, it is back!