Friday, April 4, 2014

St Ivan Riliski and Obradovski Monasteries

 
 
 
 
 


 
 


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
  She is terrified of / hates dogs and cats
Rhut Rho...
 
 
 
 
  Our taxi driver
 
 
 
During the month of March, Bulgarian tradition is to wear red and white bracelets.  At the first sign of spring, the bracelets get tied to a tree.
 
 
He hung from the cross for the forgiveness of my sins and yours.
If you don't know Jesus as y our Lord and Savior,
I'd love to share with you how He can be.

Romans 10:9-13

New International Version (NIV)
If you declare with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. 10 For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you profess your faith and are saved. 11 As Scripture says, “Anyone who believes in him will never be put to shame.”[a] 12 For there is no difference between Jew and Gentile—the same Lord is Lord of all and richly blesses all who call on him, 13 for, “Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.”[b]

Dear Lord Jesus Christ, Thank you for dying on the cross and shedding your precious blood for my sins.  I am sorry for all my sins. I ask you to come into my heart and  forgive all my sins; I receive you as my Lord and my Savior.
 
 
 
 

Our taxi driver purchased four candles for us to light.
He was very kind and showed both of the children attention.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Our taxi driver - Blessing Trinity with Holy Water. 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

. Sorry! I removed the word verification feature and immediately got spammed. So, alas, it is back!