Tuesday, October 15, 2013

T-10 -- to meet the girls!

 
Flights - check!
Hotel- check!
Interpreter/Driver - check!
Passport - check!
Bags Packed - forthcoming!
 
I can hardly believe in just TEN days Wayne will be on a plane to meet these two precious girls!!
 
They are in different orphanages, so the first part of his trip he will meet
 
Felicity
 
 
and the second half of his trip, he will meet Trinity



We shopped at the Thrift Store over the weekend and found these great toys to take for the girls to play with during Wayne's visits.  Boy, I wish I were going too!


 

2 comments:

  1. We just got back, from our trip one. I hope you have a wonderful trip! I love the updated pictures of the girls!!!

    ReplyDelete

. Sorry! I removed the word verification feature and immediately got spammed. So, alas, it is back!