Friday, July 13, 2012

My friend Tracey ...

IS ADOPTING TWO CHILDREN FROM CHINA!!!!!!!!!!!

Since I am pretty full at the moment and no new adoptions are in my immediate future.  I am helping in another way ... when I can't adopt, I HELP!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE .... visit this auction and if you feel led, please bid on some of these fabulous gifts.

http://www.goodthingsinsmallpackages.blogspot.com/

Tracey and George are precious, they have an adopted son, Kullen from the Krememchuk Baby House.  Tracey held my Gloria and fed her when Gloria was just 7 months old.  They also spent time with Samuel.  To know someone loved on your children, when they were all alone, is just precious.

Please help me help the Sharps!   YOU can help by

  • praying
  • bidding
  • sharing on your blog
  • sharing on facebook
  • twittering (I don't twitter ... so is that the right term?)
  • telling your real life friends
  • praying more
We are also having a special giveaway ... the first four - non auction related donations will receive a gorgeous pair of earrings as a thank you!

The Sharps are partnered with http://www.projecthopeful.org/, a registered 501c3 charity.  Your donations are tax deductible.

No comments:

Post a Comment

. Sorry! I removed the word verification feature and immediately got spammed. So, alas, it is back!